quarta-feira, 28 de março de 2007

Piada de Português EM INGLÊS!

Inédito aqui no Pega o Nerd, uma piada de português feita em inglês!!! Ela é horrível, mas vale a pena de tão tosca!

Three men, an Italian, a French and a Portuguese went for a job interview in England. Before the interview, they were told that they must compose a sentence in English, with three main words: "GREEN", "PINK", and "YELLOW".

The Italian was the first: "I wake up in the morning. I see the YELLOW sun. I see the GREEN grass, and I think to myself, I hope it will be a PINK day."

The French was the next: "I wake up in the morning, I eat a YELLOW banana, a GREEN pepper and in the evening I watch the PINK panther on TV."

Last one was the Portuguese: "I wake up in the morning, I hear the phone GREEN... GREEN... GREEN..., I PINK up the phone and I say YELLOW!"

Nenhum comentário: